If we're going to be honest, I should start by admitting this isn't actually a meme. It's a note I was tagged with on FaceBook. But isn't that kind of the same thing? I never got around to filling this out on FaceBook, so I figured I might was well use it for MeMe Monday.
Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? An organic banana.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? It was taken on the beach in Westport on our wedding day.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I don't know, I've never tried. What do you have to do?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Does K.C. count?
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I was up until 10:30 wasting time on the internet.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I don't know. I love my little house. But a bigger house in a better neighborhood would be nice. I don't think I'd want to leave New England though.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? I don't specifically remember, but I'm sure Pete and I must have kissed while watching fireworks at Disney World.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on your FaceBook list? My husband, of course!!
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? I think they can. Although I'm not friends with any of my exes. At least not the ones I was very serious with.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? It's good, but I don't drink it often.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Thanksgiving night.
12. Who took your profile picture? My friend Dave.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Person? I guess K.C. doesn't count. Hmmm, this is a tough one. Probably the last time I took a pictures of a person was when I kinneared (it is a real word!!) Nikolai Morozov at a skating show in September. Want to see?
14. Was yesterday better than today? You bet. Mondays are the worst.
15. Can you live a day without TV? I'm sure I could. But why would I want to try?
16. Are you upset about anything? Of course I am.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Of course they are. What kind of stupid questions are these??
18. Are you a bad influence? Probably not. Unless you need someone to talk you out of eating chocolate or buying yarn. Then most certainly yes!!
19. Night out or night in? Night in with comfy clothes and good snacks.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Probably my lap-top computer, my coffee and my cat.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My Dad's twin brother.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? I don't text. But my last email was from Harry, telling me I should spin K.C.'s fur into yarn. Funny guy, that one.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Life? What life? I'd need to have a life to be able to tell you my feelings about it!
24. Do you hate anyone? Hate is a very strong word. I am displeased with a few people, but I'm not sure I hate them.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? A message from my brother-in-law.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Absolutely, unless they were screening for insulin or blood pressure and cholesterol medications.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? My husband, but he's very biased. I am far from perfect, as is any one human.
28. What song is stuck in your head? I didn't have one stuck in there, but when I read this question Brick House suddenly started playing in my head. I don't know why. (You didn't really expect me to link a Commodore's video, did you?)
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., a secret lover or George Clooney? Couldn't George Clooney be my secret lover? Okay then, I guess no one is knocking at 2 a.m.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? That is clearly impossible.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Get my blood work done.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Way too much!
33. Do you smile a lot? I think so. I also glare a lot.
34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Far too many.
35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? Hmmm, that's a hard one. Hopefully some one really cool!
36. Facebook or Twitter? I like them both, but for different things.
37. Chicken or Beef? Yes please.
38. Mac or PC? I considered both when I needed a new computer. Finances made me stick with a PC. I'm fine with that.
39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? Not intentionally, but things happen on a crowded dance floor.
40. Last music received or purchased? Eeee, okay, I was feeling sentimental and bought The Rose from iTunes. I'm slightly embarrassed about this. (Also, no one skates to The Rose - so it's Bette in the link this time!)
What is Diabetes Blog Week? Click here for an explanation and to sign up.
You can also check out the topics over here and you can find a list of participants over here. And don't forget to check out the DBlogWeek Facebook page here.