The two loves of my life!! What else am I thankful for? Here's a not-so-serious list . . .
- all my yarn
the fact that while my home-made ravioli were a bunt, my home-made cranberry sauce was a grand slam!Hey, wait, I'm not into baseball, I'm into figure skating. Okay, the fact that while my home-made ravioli were a single lutz, my home-made cranberry sauce was a quad-toe loop!
- the fact that I'm not into baseball, I'm into figure skating.
- big sharp needles needles on the infusion sets and CGM sensors and the smelly insulin, because even though they stink and hurt, they also keep my alive and healthy.
- my family. Even the uncle who told me today how fat I am. Twice. Really, he honestly did. Yes, I am even thankful him.
- the fact that I didn't cry in front of everyone after talking to that uncle.
- that there are only four more days left of NaBloPoMo. Seriously, any more and I probably wouldn't make it!!
- that both my father's twin and my mother's sister were released from the hospital and got to spend Thanksgiving at home with their families.
- did I mention all the yarn???