1. What is your Favorite Christmas Movie?
Hands down, it has to be A Christmas Story. But I know that doesn't surprise you after my last post.
2. What is your Least favorite Christmas Movie?
I've never had any desire to see the newer ones, like Santa Clause or Elf or the Grinch one that isn't a cartoon.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells
4. What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer. And Dominck the Donkey. Yuck!!
5. What is your favorite Christmas Drink? (ie. egg nog, hot chocolate)
Sugar Free Gingerbread Latte from Seattle's Best, of course!!
6. What is your favorite Christmas Memory?
Having waffles by the tree while we looked at all our toys. Christmas was the one time of the year mom would make us waffles for breakfast!
7. What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
I guess it was the little rocking chair I got one year. I still have it in our bedroom to this day.
Rockin' the '70s red pants in my new Rocking Chair!
8. What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
Last year my stocking contained nothing but anti-bacterial hand soap. Not sure exactly what Santa was trying to tell me there.
9. What do you LOVE about the holidays?
The shopping and baking and anticipation.
10. What annoys you about the holidays?
The rude people you have to put up with during your shopping.
11. Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
A star!! (See below)
12. What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
I don't really have one. But every year at Christmas I make pizzelles, just like Grandma did.
13. Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
A Who - although this year I've found myself having a few Grinch moments.
14. Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
Love them!!!!! But I hate all of those blow-up lawn thingies that are getting so popular.
15. Santa's at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
Really good Santas are fun - but some I've seen venture quite into the creepy.
16. Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
I do. I will. I swear they are going out this week.
17. What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
Spending time with loved ones.
18. What is the worst thing about Christmas?
It seems to become more and more stressful every year.
19. When do you put the tree up and take it down?
It varies each year. This year, it went up yesterday.
20. Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you?
I guess I'll take the Golden Rings. All of those birds would be awfully messy, and the maids and lords and drummers would put quite a strain on the grocery budget.
21. Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
She must have been trying to make time with Old St. Nick. I'm sure those reindeer are very loyal to Mrs. Claus.
22. Who is your favorite reindeer?
I guess Dancer - since I do ballroom. There isn't a reindeer named Knitter, is there?
23. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I do. I think we all should!
24. What is your favorite smell at Christmas time?
The pine tree - even though I might be allergic like my dad is. And the cookies baking - which I am not allergic too!
25. What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
Spending time enjoying the season with my husband - it's what makes me happy every year! Also, K.C. getting over feeling traumatized by the new decorations and smells and coming out of hiding!!