Things I learned while making this vlog:
- The video quality of my laptop web-cam is pretty poor. The words often don't match up to my lips. There is also a flash of light near the beginning which seemed to make everything blurry for a while.
- I move too fast and use my hands too much when I speak. I can't help it, I am half Italian. All of that fast movement doesn't help with the blurry issue. (I did debate trying to shoot this again on my digital camera, but I couldn't deal with making another big mess.) I apologize in advance to anyone who gets motion sickness while watching my vlog.
- I need to learn how to put the fancy lettering on the vlogs so I can show people's web addresses when I talk about them.
- When I'm nervous, I tend to over-state the obvious. And babble. And incorrectly identify things.
- I need to learn to hold things up higher if I expect the camera to see them.
- I carry enough candy in my bag to treat lows for the whole D-OC.
- I can't tell a dime from a nickel.
- Travel cups will crack me up.
- I'm forgetful in front of the camera. I meant to shake my empty bag and see how many old test strips would fall out. It didn't happen. Maybe that's a project for a future vlog!
Too scared to watch it? No? Okay, don't say I didn't warn you!!