Day 5- Let's get moving. Exercise . . . love it or hate it? Do you have a regular exercise routine? Or do you have trouble finding your exercise motivation? How do you manage your insulin and food to avoid bottoming out during your workout? Today is the day to tell us all about your exercise habits, or lack thereof.
|This is exactly what I look like. Yeah, right . . .|
Reasons I Might Miss a Workout
- My blood sugar is too low.
- My blood sugar is too high.
- My back hurts.
- My knee hurts.
- My head hurts.
- It's too hot out.
- It's too cold out.
- I didn't get enough sleep last night. (I almost never get enough sleep.)
- It's Tuesday. (Valid because we have our ballroom lesson on Tuesday, and I have convinced myself that 45 minutes of ballroom dancing is a legitimate workout. It might be, if only much of our lesson wasn't spent laughing at ourselves and goofing off.)
- My cat is sleeping. (She's afraid of everything and dragging the treadmill out while she is sleeping would scare her.)
- I don't feeeeeel like it. (Said in my most whiny voice.)