Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that let’s them know they’ve been tagged.
Some of these you may already know, but here what I've got.
- I hate mashed potatoes. However, I love potatoes - just any way but mashed.
- When I buy things in stores, I never take the front thing on the shelf. I always reach behind for the second one. I think it's "fresher".
- I sometimes wash some dishes by hand because I'm afraid I'll fill up the dishwasher too fast. I'm not really sure why I think it would be worse to run the dishwasher more than it is to wash dishes by hand.
- I can go days on end without leaving my house (and I have). It doesn't really bother me.
- I'm completely paranoid about K.C. Since we only had Charlie for four months before the Feline Renal Failure did him in, I think it's kind of scarred me. I over analyze every little thing K.C. does, and worry about her all the time.
- I can't stand when the food on my plate touches. I've been known to use two, or even three, different plates to keep this from happening.