It's been a while since I took a look at my blog's traffic and stats. The most amusing part, in my opinion, is the keyword searches that have brought some visitors here. I'm quite sure most searchers are sorely disappointed when they arrive at my page and don't find quite what they expected. This time there weren't too many weird searches that led readers to my blog, but I thought I'd share the more amusing ones.
- stop messing me about - I'm sure someone was looking for love advice and not chatter about how diabetes messes with me.
- of a picture of things that start with the letter d - Dogs? Dinosaurs? Diamonds? Donuts? Nope, just Diabetes-Supplies here.
- chris bowman skating show - You know you're a die-hard figure skating fan when skating searches bring people to your diabetes blog
- sweet diabetes - Or perhaps "bitter-sweet"??
- flabby arms and tummy - I know, I know, but you don't have to rub it in!!
- no one has been able to stay awake long enough - . . . . to read my boring posts??
- what is the secret to making zeppole di san giuseppe - I wish I knew, because they might be my very favorite Italian pastry and they are 100% bolus-worthy!
- diabetes is a punishment - Really? You mean my pancreas quit on me just because I misbehaved? If I promise to be good, will it start working again?