Well, diabetes is expensive, right? And saving money on d-supplies is a good thing. So, you can sign up for the CVS ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes® program, which has been expanded to offer even more savings. Savings highlights, straight from my email from CVS, include the following:
- Participants will earn Double ExtraBucks Rewards (that’s 4% back) on over 100+ products related to diabetes
- A $5 coupon is available to participants who sign-up for ECAD now through 12/31/2012
- CVS/pharmacy is a viable resource for those living with the disease as well as their caregivers
- Pharmacists are available for questions and concerns related to the disease
- ECAD offers more than $130 in savings from Diabetes Health Magazine
- CVS/pharmacy is also hosting free glucose screenings during National Diabetes Month in November.
- Customers can now receive a discounted $15 co-pay on a 30-day supply of CVS/pharmacy TRUEtest Strips, as well as a mail-in rebate for free meters.
I downloaded a copy of the Diabetes Health Magazine, and it contains some good coupons for many of the newest meters on the market. It also has coupons for glucose tabs and other supplies, and some recipes. It’s definitely worth checking out. (Scroll down and click the Download pdf button in the What’s New tab).
Another cool thing going on is that @CVS_Extra will be hosting a twitter chat tomorrow, November 15th, at 3pm EST featuring Elizabeth Seaquist, VP of Medicine & Science from the ADA and CVS Pharmacist Flora Harp. They’ll be answering all kinds of questions about the ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes program and about aspects of diabetes in general. The main hashtag for the chat is #DiabetesMonth. Hope to see you (or tweet you) there!